Shabby

January 12, 2011

OPI - Green-wich Village + Dainty Daisies

I wanted cheer-me-up nails today. If I think cheery, I think green. When I started my collecting nail polish madness one of the polishes I wanted really really bad was Green-wich Village from OPI . So I ordered it. Like a year ago. Still untried. :o I'm ashamed. But.. today is the day for this wonderful bright yellow-toned green creme. I love it even more than I expected! And don't tell me it's not cheery, because it IS. The formula of Green-wich Village is quite sheer, but it applied nicely in three coats.

I decided to apply some more cheery happiness: daisies! Ok, actually they're just flowers with the same colours as daisies, but you know what I mean, right? :O I used a dotting tool and some old white polish and yellow acrylic paint. I luv daisies!
(Quick note: The first picture gives the most colour accurate representation of Green-wich Village. As soon as I was done painting the daisies it was so dark and gloomy I had to use lamp light for photographing.. )

Thanks for watching and following!! :h